Ticketless Ticketing for Public Transit
How can ZIG Mobile Ticketing help you?
ZIG, our fully automated mobile ticketing solution is the first of its kind to offer a completely hands-free experience to public transit riders.
ZIG shifts the fare collection system from being ‘card tap’ or “scan centric”, to fully hands-free ticketing where the user boards the bus with the phone in their pocket. Powered by our Internet of Things sensor-based fare validators installed onboard public transit vehicles, our mobile ticketing solution completely automates the ticketing experience for transit riders.
Reduce proprietary tickets, cash onboard, and infrastructure costs.
Ride with the phone in your pocket. No need to tap or scan.
Riders need not buy a ticket or understand fares to travel.
Just board the bus and let our intelligent sensor technology onboard take care of the ticketing.
Always get the best price with fare capping capabilities. Only pay for what you use.
BENEFITS OF ZIG TICKETLESS MOBILE TICKETING
- Frictionless travel for riders, offers a completely hands-free boarding experience.
- Riders do not have to stop to scan or show their phone. ZIG Smart Sensors installed on board automatically connect to rider phones to process payment.
- Riders are automatically informed by sensors about valid or ticketless entries.
- No line-ups at the fare box area.
- Reduced dwell-time of vehicles at bus stops; operational efficiency.