WE WORK WITH MOBILE APP DEVELOPERS TO POWER SMART APP FUNCTIONALITY
OUR MOBILE APP IS A SOFTWARE SOLUTION THAT WILL PROVIDE A SEAMLESS FARE PAYMENT EXPERIENCE TO RIDERS.
- Trip planning including regional bus services, rideshares (Uber/Lyft), bikeshares and scooters in the region
- Ability to view the real-time location of the Agency’s transit system and for other transit systems around your region.
- Ability to pay for fares via app – variable fare calculation based on source-destination pair of Agency’s fare structure
- Ability to set preferences for auto-pay for a selected trip or manual payment mode.
- Identify the mode of travel used by a rider to reach Bus station from their source location: Car, walk or bike/scooter. Deliver this data to Loyalty Programs to reward riders for shared mobility usage.
- Find human services, places and amenities on-route such as Star Bucks or ATMs from within the app with way-finding to these locations.
- Destination and train arrival push notifications will be sent to the user.
We can power your mobile apps with Internet of Things sensor capability. The following types of mobile apps can benefit from our service
- Travel and transportation apps
- E commerce apps
- Ticket sales apps
- Catering apps
- Beverage/food sales apps
- User validates ticket at fare gate by showing Bar or QR code generated by mobile app. The app will be integrated into the backend to enable gate opening upon presenting the app. The fare gate opens automatically upon presenting the ticket. This is accomplished by the integration of the mobile app with the fare gate systems.
- COVID SAFETY FEATURE: App can indicate real-time occupancy on buses to enable riders to choose a bus/ride that is less crowded.
- Automated tracking of transportation modes used for the first and last-mile commute to transit.
- The app will track if the trips planned are being executed and what modes were used to execute the trips.
- App automatically determines the location of the user’s start and endpoint of the user’s trip and ensures that the appropriate amount has been charged for the trip.