There is a growing need among small businesses in Ohio for better training programs to help them navigate the fast-changing Internet world. The strength of the business economy today depends increasingly on their online presence. A Gartner Group survey published in 2014 predicts that the Online Marketing industry will reach maturity in just 2 years and businesses need to be prepared to compete effectively when this happens.
To address this growing need, ZED Training was created with the following Mission:
Provide innovative education, tools and career development programs to strengthen & support Internet Marketing Skills & Performance for businesses & individuals
ZED Training aims to accomplish the following:
- Promote Job-readiness & Workforce training:
- Strengthen the work-force in Digital Marketing in Central Ohio and make it an attractive center for businesses across the mid-west to seek out to hire talent
- Attract marketing professionals and students from other mid-western regions to Central Ohio for their career development & training needs
- Help marketing professionals be irresistible to employers, clients and recruiters, by obtaining certifications and education in line with what the industry needs
- Help managers, stakeholders, business owners, marketing agencies and other teams:
- Make more informed investment decisions on their Internet initiatives
- Strengthen the Web presence of their businesses in their market
- Provide strategies & training for increasing ROI on their Internet Investments
- Provide a trained talent-pool for their hiring needs
- Train their teams for increased efficiency while reducing dependence on outside resources
- Create standardized on-boarding processes for new hires
- Stay current on fast changing technologies and trends on the Internet
UPCOMING ZED Training workshops
- FROM SUSPECTS TO PROSPECTS – THE ART OF WEB CONVERSION
- WHAT ARE THE 5 KEY WEBSITE METRICS THAT MATTER?
- MAXIMIZING WEBSITE LEADS IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET
- 5 WEBSITE MISTAKES & HOW NOT TO MAKE THEM
- HOW TO MAKE THE RIGHT SIZED INVESTMENT DECISION FOR YOUR WEBSITE?