REAL-TIME SMART DATA PLATFORM FOR SMART CITIES
Easily combine and visualize data from multiple disparate source in one place.
CloserLook Search® is a real-time Smart Data platform that connects to, aggregates, and delivers transportation, public safety, city services, job openings, law enforcement, sports & activities, entertainment, construction, weather, traffic alerts, and more in a seamless, intelligent and personalized manner to Smart Cities.
CloserLook Search® real-time data aggregation platform has the potential to help leaders solve urban density, safety, and essential services delivery to support human services for faster decision-making
- The content delivered adapts intelligently to each user’s needs including managers, city planners, citizens, and other decision-makers.
- Varied types of data are displayed in a user-friendly single graphical interface, allowing the user to receive automatic updates and alerts.
- It even syncs it with your calendar and Fitbit for personalized data delivery for each user’s lifestyle needs!
SMART MOBILITY SOLUTIONS
One key application of CloserLook Search® is in aggregating Mobility data where transportation options from public and private transportation providers such as bus rail, rideshare, bike share, and parking, are streamed in real-time, also known as Mobility as a Service
CloserLook Search® delivers to travelers and goods mobility solutions based on their individual travel needs (not a one-size-fits-all). The goal is to make it so convenient for users to get around that they could opt to give up their vehicles for city commuting.
THE INVISIBLE WEB
The Invisible Web (also called Deep Web) is a part of the Web that cannot be crawled or indexed by traditional search engines. These pages may often link to searchable databases on websites that can only be generated if queried from within the site itself. Search engines typically do not search these databases, but you can search them manually if you know where to look.
DATA AGGREGATION APPLICATIONS OF CLOSER LOOK SEARCH®
- Personalized Web Design
- Civil & Criminal Court Records
- Fraud Detection
- Risk Mitigation & Skip Tracing
- Competitive Intelligence Gathering
- Vertical topic-based searches such as Health & Nutrition
- Public Record Searches
- UCC filings, Business Registrations
- County Auditor & Treasurer Websites
- County Auditor & Treasurer Websites
- GIS Mapping
- Batch Data Formatting
WHAT IS CONTAINED IN INVISIBLE WEB SOURCES?
The Invisible Web consists of content from thousands of specialized, searchable databases made available via the web. Some Invisible Web sources include:
- Manufacturer websites often consist of product catalogs with detailed spec sheets, product images, and item descriptions.
- The US patents and Trademarks office contains all the patents and trademarks registered in the country.
- Health databases such as Mayoclinic and WebMD consist of diseases & conditions, news, medication, and other health information.
- Travel websites with travel fares and availability. Yahoo! Farechase is a well-known example.
- Internal and external government databases consist of public records, business registrations, auditor and treasurer information, transportation/planning projects, etc.
- Utility websites consist of rate comparisons, service locations, area outages, and consumer account information.
HERE ARE SOME ADDITIONAL RESOURCES ABOUT THE INVISIBLE WEB:
HEALTH IT DATA AGGREGATION
ZED DIGITAL’S TRAIL-BLAZING TECHNOLOGY
This major search engine conducted Invisible Web Searches from authoritative health databases.
USABLE COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
ZED DIGITAL’S BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT
This leading toy manufacturer had Market Intelligence on their fingertips every day.
PUBLIC RECORD SEARCHES
ZED DIGITAL’S USER-FOCUSED APPROACH
This leading credit bureau conducted real property across 88 counties of Ohio with one click.