…MOBILITY AS A SERVICE
AGGREGATES MULTIPLE MODES OF TRANSIT IN ONE CLICK
Our Smart Mobility Platform ZIG enables cities, airports and transit agencies to make a transition from mass transportation to MaaS Transportation (Mobility as a Service). ZIG provides streaming mobility data in a seamless, intelligent and personalized manner like Netflix’s streaming content which adapts intelligently to each user’s content choices.
- Gives riders control over planning and paying for trips.
- Unique Transit Personalization feature offers intelligent and personalized transit options adapted to each rider’s specific needs . ZIG is not a one size fits all trip planner!
- Informs riders of their transit’s location and calibrated travel times.
- Single-click trip planner that integrates multiple modes of transportation in a unified interface public transit, rideshare, bikeshare, parking, entertainment, landmarks and more…
- Multimodal mobile ticketing (hyper ink to multi modal mobile ticketing page) reduces time paying for and boarding the transit
- Faster overall trip times.
- Reduced distance to transit access
- Dynamically routed trips based on weather or traffic, system or service alerts, stop closures
- Personalized transit choices such as Reduced number of transfers, reduced walking, green routes etc
- Improved experience when transferring across multiple transit services.
MULTI-MODAL TRIP PLANNER
Plan a trip for public transit, rideshare, bike share, parking, entertainment, landmarks and more in one interface.
Benefits to Transit Agencies
- Our multi modal trip planning tool increases the customer’s experience and RIDERSHIP.
- Multi modal trip planner increases mobile payment usage.
- It gives you more data. You will be able to know where customer starts or ends their trip, where they wanted to go and what amenities, places and destinations are popular along various routes.
- It provides a unified platform that can expand to new mobility options (e.g. microtransit) that you want to promote in the future.
- Alternate source of revenue. Amenities and destinations listed on the app could pay your agency a revenue share to be listed on the platform.
We power the online technology for transportation authorities and shared mobility providers to get you moving.