DR. SRINI RAMASWAMY
VICE PRESIDENT, ZED DIGITAL
Dr. Srini is passionate about the design of large-scale software-integrated systems that impact the quality of human life.
- Strong track record in fostering highly functional global teams that engage in thoughtful risk-taking and creative problem-solving in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated global technology management expertise with experiences in managing local, remote, outsourced/offshore, and virtual technical/cross-functional teams.
- Deep understanding of software development and project management expertise across the product life cycle promoting highly effective product development (Waterfall, Agile) approaches and project execution with a focus on Performance, Quality, Cost and Innovation, and Continuous Improvement; while balancing new feature development with paying down historical technical debt.
- Ability to manage and lead a culturally diverse, world-class software development team within the organization to achieve superior results while anticipating risks and roadblocks
- Actively consulted as an expert on legal cases involving globally outsourced projects, identity theft and POS credit card authentication cases.
Data Aggregation for Smart Cities and Transportation, Technical / Engineering Management (Software and Systems), Program/Project Management, New technology scouting and evaluation, Vision/strategy development and execution, software development process adaptation and improvement, Industrial Automation Systems, Energy, Power & Water Systems, Healthcare systems, Healthcare IT, Big Data, Cloud Computing.
Enjoy travel, reading, writing, speaking to students, and educational advocacy issues. Have traveled extensively in Europe, Asia, and Americas; enjoy visits to natural and man-made wonders; visited the Amazon, Galapagos, Stonehenge, Fjords, Pompeii, Millau Viaduct, Cricket ‘holy’ grounds (Lords and MCG), Himalayas, Alps, Andes (Cotapaxi, Chimborazo) and the Rockies.